09 Nov Savoury Sweetcorn & Courgette Muffins
These tasty savoury sweetcorn and courgette muffins are simple to make and make great lunch box treats…
*Makes 12 large muffins
• 1/4 cup self-raising flour
• 90g butter, melted
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1 x 410g tin cream-style sweetcorn
• 2 courgettes, grated
• 1/2 cup cheese, grated
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Grease a cupcake tin.
3. Sift flour into a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, and then remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Freeze in an airtight container.